We are looking for an Android Developer to join one of our clients – a life-changing project in Barcelona dedicated to the improvement education accessibility in the whole world.
- Solid understanding of Android and Java systems.
- CS fundamentals (data structures, design patterns, algorithms, etc).
- Experienced in Android application launching (Play Store).
- Knowledge in Git, Jira, Asana, JSON, and REST APIs.
- You are self-motivated and have personal projects that demonstrate your engineering aptitudes. Great organizational skills.
- You are collaborative, respectful, talented, and bold. We are looking for a person with initiative, a lot of energy, and sense of humor.
- We value experience in Kotlin, as well as a startup and backend technology skills.
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken).
- Available to work in Spain – have the necessary permit and visa requirements prior to application.
- Opportunity to be in a professional and challenging environment, where you will be able to learn and develop new skills.
- Attractive salary according to previous experience.
- Possibility of travelling.
- Flexible schedules.
- Be part of a team full of talented and passionate people.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Android Developer – BARCELONA” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com