We are looking for an AWS Solutions Consultant to join one of our clients – a growing FinTech company with offices in Barcelona, Spain.
You will be part of an expert team of engineers working on innovative AWS applications and practices. You will develop software architecture solutions, design networks, secure data access, and integrate AWS for continuous deployment processes and code release. Lastly, you will manage configuration and work with automated software deployment; while coaching operations team to success.
- 7+ years of experience as technical consultant.
- Experience as technical practitioner and individual contributor.
- Previous experience in implementation and design of Cloud Systems.
- Team leadership skills is a great plus.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Administration skills with Linux systems in Virtualized or Cloud environment.
- Demonstrable experience in building highly automated infrastructures.
- You have worked in an automation project in a production environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes/Chef, Docker, Puppet. You are also familiar with CloudFormation and JSON; as well as Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope.
- Excellent scripting skills (Python, Bash, Ruby, Powershell, for example). Experience with automated/seamless scripts used for release management.
- Understanding of IP Networking (DNS, VPN’s, firewalling, load balancing).
- Previous experience with revision control source (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
- Knowledge in management in continuous integration servers (Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI).
- You have worked with automated testing tools (JMeter or Selenium).
- Deep understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (REST and SOA) and code deployment (tagging).
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “AWS Solutions Consultant – BARCELONA” at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org