We are looking for an AWS Specialist to join one of our clients – a successful Computer Software start-up in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Working in a globally distributed team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions
- Working closely with customers to develop robust and re-useable configuration management
- Conduct complex and deep dive investigations of sophisticated criminals and criminal enterprises
- Use a combination of manual and automated tools to gather data and conduct ad-hoc investigations
- Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon for collaboration on fraud risks and investigations
- Troubleshooting problems, resolving root cause, and where possible, fixing the bug(s)
- 3-5 years of experience working with AWS and a proven track record of building complex infrastructure
- Knowledge with AWS design, architecture and services (EC2, IAM, S3 etc)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation etc.)
- Development skills in Python/Java
- Knowledge of security (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos, Policies, entitlements etc.)
- Infrastructure deployment experience in the Public cloud
- Experience in Software Installation, configuration and Patching
- Knowledge of system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Knowledge of Linux containers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English a must, German just a big plus)
- Ability to work in a global team
- Ability to lead a team
Perks and Benefits:
- training and development programs, to expand your mind.
- a bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance.
- private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health.
- parties, gaming competitions, office events
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com