Currently we are searching for a Big Data Engineer to join an ambitious project in Internet search field in Berlin, Germany.
– Previous experience with big data environments; Hadoop, Spark, Solr, NoSQL, etc
– You love to code and taking care of performance, testability and design
– Team player with good problem solving skills and devops mindset.
– Passion for data and strong computer science knowledge.
– Experience with Agile methodology.
– Fluency in English (at least B2 level), German is not required but is a good plus.
– Competitive salary.
– Private health insurance.
– Ticket restaurants.
– Gym discounts.
– Free snacks, drinks, fruits, fresh juice.
– International and energetic atmosphere (more than 20 nationalities represented companywide.)
– Language learning discounts.
– Opportunity to learn, take challenges and make impact in every day environment.
– Awesome corporate culture, multicultural team, young and dynamic environment.
– Modern offices in the city centre of Berlin.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “BIG DATA ENGINEER – BERLIN” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
and Let´s Build The Future Together!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com