IT Headhunting & Recruitment
We are looking for a Recruitment Interviewer to join us at Fut-Ure team in our Barcelona Office.
You will be working with a team of professionals in recruitment, from whom you will learn new techniques and a new organization setup, in an always growing and evolving place where you will find many opportunities.
What we expect from you, is that you spend your hours with us interviewing and talking to candidates to our job offers to provide them with the information they need, assess if they fit for the job descriptions from our customers, and convince candidates to take a boost in their career when the team are sure that a candidate and a company are right for each other.
This is a pure communication role. No math / organization tasks are needed –. To help you doing what you do best: Being an excellent communicator, someone will schedule all your daily calls and shape strategy of the calls with you – however you need to be committed on what you do and reliable towards your team and Candidate –.
– Highly charismatic and confidence inspiring
– Great storyteller: You are able to describe well context and motivations of actions conveying the right tone.
– Motivator: You have a natural talent for connecting with your audience and relating directly to the action that needs to occur.
– Good Listener: It is easy for you to understand the real meaning of what people are trying to say, even in those cases when the person you are speaking to, is not perfect at articulating his thoughts.
– People person: You enjoy meeting different people, from different nationalities and backgrounds. You are not afraid to speak in public, if the occasion comes.
– Convincing: It is easy for you to give that last push to convince someone who is taking a decision and you are patient listening to their questions and reiterating your recommendations of what you consider best for them.
– Knowing how to handle rejections and setbacks.
– Preparing your interviews by reading the candidate reports that your Sourcing Partners prepared.
– Performing ~ several interviews per day that your Sourcing Partners schedule for you.
– Take notes of main highlights during the interviews to assess candidate’s suitability for the job offer.
– Keep communication with active candidates and respond their questions.
– Remove pitfalls when the situation gets blocked in a way that is good for both Customer and Candidate using your great communication and problem understanding skills.
– Other minor HR and admin related tasks.
What do we offer?
– Join a young and multicultural startup in Barcelona.
– Develop your professional skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Gain professional experience in an international and technological sector, with a lot of opportunities to grow.
– 6 months internship with possibility of extension and employment after it finishes.
– Attractive remuneration and bonuses on performance.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Talent Acquisition Trainee” at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org