We are looking for a (Cloud) Infrastructure Engineer to join one of our clients – a highly skilled & diverse technology team based in Paris.
- You will ensure end to end completeness of Infrastructure Technical Design, including NFRs validated and realized.
- You will ensure adherence to standards and influence solutions towards the Infrastructure future state model.
The Cloud Infrastructure Architect is responsible to ensure all solutions demonstrate industry methodologies, our standards, and meet the technical requirements.
- Leverage Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes to enable our developers to run their software in a self-reliant fashion
- Take ownership of central building blocks like Airflow, LinkerD, Postgres, Prometheus, Grafana or Stackdriver
- Additional responsibilities include performing evaluations of technology standards, tools, products, and solutions and working closely with business and technology stakeholders to make rational design decisions in light of known dependencies and tradeoffs
- Experience with building software in an incremental fashion and running it in production.
- Interest in being involved in the whole process from understanding why we want to build something to planning, actually building it, testing, documenting and running it.
- Previous exposure to and strong interest in infrastructure topics, e.g. Linux, networks, Kubernetes, CI/CD, HTTP servers.
- Full-stack mentality and no fear of doing something you never did before.
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud frameworks
- Lead highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise architecture
- Experience in large scale migration Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Experience in infrastructure automation through DevOps
- Familiar with Kubernetes/PKS (nice to have)
- Extensive Linux and Windows skills in Virtualized/cloud environment
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and Firewalling
Perks and Benefits:
- You will join a dynamic, driven and international team.
- You will work together with and learn from experienced entrepreneurs.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com