We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join one of our clients – an innovative and technological company working in the Aerospace Industry with offices in Taufkirchen, Germany, working with Augmented Reality, Data, and Monitoring Sensor Systems.
You will participate in the development, implementation, and tests of image processing algorithms in C++/Python in Linux. On the other hand, you will be responsible for bringing support to the design, building, and testing of prototypes; carrying the integration of the developed algorithms in production. Lastly, you will assist the sensor calibration and 2D/3D image processing.
- University Degree in Computer Vision or Machine Learning
- 3+ years of experience in Computer Vision domain
- Experience with parallel programming frameworks and libraries (Open CL, CUDA, Open CV)
- Experience in C++ or Python
- You are an independent, result and innovation-driven professional
- Organizational skills: you are able to work in a structured and systematic way for new and existing projects
- Great communication skills: you are a team player
- Good English skills
- Experience with feature detection algorithms
- Experience with optical systems
- Experience in Robotics (e.g. KUKA)
- Join a creative and international team with dynamic and open-minded colleagues
- Assume high responsibility on challenging projects
- Be inserted into the aerospace world: including customers from other industries
- Opportunity to develop and contribute with new ideas
- Flexible schedules and remote working is accepted
- Access to gym, snacks, coffee and nice working environment, team building activities and events
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org