We are currently looking for CTO for a rapidly growing technology company who are revolutionizing the Information Technology industry. Due to their impressive growth, they are looking for a CTO to grow and lead a team of technical experts.
As CTO, you will be a highly experienced technical expert. You will need to understand infrastructure, business systems and online technology, as well as having up to date and detailed experience of products, vendors and evolving practices. In this senior level role, you will work closely with the executive board to align technology and business strategy in order to drive the success of this start-up business. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Technology Officer is responsible for all aspects of the business technology, including:
Microsoft Dynamics, Service Operations, Technical/Infrastructure services, Technical Project Delivery, Database Architecture, System Architecture, Security, Data Analysis, Programming, identifying new technology platforms to drive profitability and company value, Software Design and Supplier Management.
- MS in Computer Science/related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Over 10+ years data/software engineering experience, ideally with 5+ years in a CTO position
- 5+ years of experience building, growing and managing software engineering teams, Proven ability to build and lead a team of technical experts
- Strong Engineering background, with a solid understanding across Java, PHP, NodeJS, React, AngularJS, Cloud Services, Web app frameworks and SQL.
- Streaming Data experience, preferably Kafka.
- Working Kanban and Agile methodology experience, built around JIRA.
- Working Cloud infrastructure operations and architecture experience (mainly: AWS, containers/Kubernetes)
- Experience managing engineering teams around product and or functions (UI/API/Data/Architect)
- Demonstrate optimism and passion and inspire trust, respect and motivation from all those around you
- Curious nature that continually strives to learn, understand and provide solutions and improvements
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Ability to converse in other languages would be a plus
- Knowledge in crawling technologies and Machine Learning is a plus
- Willingness to travel one day per week is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers
- They ensure that your move to Marseille goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation to help you settle comfortably into your new city.
- facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because they know those around you matter.
- Extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because they actually appreciate you being part of their team
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com