We are looking for a Customer Relationship and Support Manager to join one of our clients – a growing FinTech company with offices in Barcelona, Spain.
You will be working in the 24/7 service doing the night shift, as you report and work alongside the Head of Global Customer Relationship and Support. You will be handling customer requests or complaints via email and chat (no phone calls); acquiring the information from researching the available resources. In addition, you will be tracking all interaction with Tags and Ticketing Tools, process Tickets and follow up according to Scripts, provide information to customers regarding products and service, and update customer information and enter into CMS if needed. You will also handle process orders, forms, and applications; as well as creating reports on all calls received or routed, according to the the operating procedure.
- University degree.
- Knowledge in relevant computer software (also in contact center chat and telephony technologies).
- You have knowledge in clerical processes and administration.
- You can successfully completed customer service orientation, have knowledge of customer service practices and principles, and are familiar with the customer service environment.
- Experience in data entry procedures and have good typing skills.
- Problem-solving, listening, and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken).
- You know how to handle stressful situations and adapt to change, taking good decisions.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Be part of a fast-growing business’ expert team.
- Have the opportunity to have ownership of the work you do and develop your skills.
- Modern offices in Barcelona
- Attractive base salary + benefits (ticket restaurants, health insurance).
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Customer Relationship Manager” – BARCELONA” at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org