We are looking for a Data Engineer to join one of our clients – a life-changing project in Barcelona dedicated to the improvement education accessibility in the whole world.
- Experience in data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL development.
- Solid understanding in SQL, MySQL, Postgres, or similar.
- Knowledge in architect data pipelines and data validation.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong experience using Python.
- Knowledge in AWS (RDS, S3, EMR, RDS).
- Knowledge in Big Data (Hive, Spark, Hadoop).
- Excellent at consuming and cleansing data from third-party APIs and external sources.
- Understandings in Web data analysis environments and end-to-end Mobile (Google Analytics).
- We value previous experience in the startups field; as some knowledge in Redshift, Metabase, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- You are collaborative, respectful, talented, and bold. We are looking for a person with initiative, a lot of energy, and sense of humor.
- Available to work in Spain – have the necessary permit and visa requirements prior to application.
- Opportunity to be in a professional and challenging environment, where you will be able to learn and develop new skills.
- Attractive salary according to previous experience.
- Possibility of travelling.
- Flexible schedules.
- Be part of a team full of talented and passionate people.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Data Engineer – BARCELONA” at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org