We are looking for a Data Scientist to join one of our clients – a successful technology startup.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Work with engineers to design, code, train, test, and iterate on large scale machine learning and analysis systems
- Knowledge of basic dataviz libraries such as bokeh, matplotlib and ggplot.
- Software engineering skills across multiple languages such as Python, R and SQL.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, model validation, etc.
- Data-oriented personality.
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Being passionate about analyzing and optimizing game data for the best player experience
- Understanding the appropriate statistical techniques to use in different circumstances
- Designing good ways of communicating, visualizing or reporting your results/analysis so they are clear and unambiguous
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org