A growing startup specialized in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence startup in Koeln, Germany is currently searching for Data Scientist/ML Specialist to join their team.
You will be working on building cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications closely with other Data Scientists, Data Engineers to identify opportunities for design and implementation of internet scale Data Mining solutions.
– Bachelor´s degree in quantitative discipline, either Computer Svience, Statistics, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research).
– Master´s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
– 1-2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
– 1-2 years of relevant experience in data analysis fields (statistics/data science).
– Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to Java, C/C++, Python, Scala or R.
– Very high level in English (C1/C2), German is an asset but no obligatory.
Experience/knowledge in some of the following technology areas is an advantage:
– Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Kafka
– YARN, MapReduce, Spark
– Cloud Platforms (AWS, MS Azure, and Google Computing Engine)
– Spark MLlib, H2O, Python ML and Data Science Libs (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, IPython, Scikit-learn, Theano, TensorFlow, NLTK)
– Attractive salary according to experience.
– Stimulating and challenging work atmosphere.
– Flat hierarchies, experienced and helpful colleagues.
– Company with strong focus on a comprehensive training and education of our Engineers/Data Scientists in different topics such as Big Data Science, Hadoop Devops, Machine Learning, Web and Text mining, etc..
– Work office in a vibrant city of Germany – Koeln.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let´s Build The Future Together!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org