We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients – a successful and creative Marketing Consulting Start-Up.
- Create systems, processes, and dashboards to detect and respond to anomalous network conditions
- Design and implement secure cloud and on-premise infrastructure to validate on substrate-based networks.
- Participate in an on-call rotation with colleagues in multiple time zones
- Work with infrastructure teams to ensure that all of our nodes are instrumented properly and delivering detailed log and telemetry data
- Take ownership of the cloud networks.
- Contribute to the architecture and technical decisions.
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, ACS, GKE).
- Microservices architecture or distributed systems
- Linux, Monitoring, Logging, and relational DB technologies
- Creating CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of either Ruby or Python
- Experience operating blockchain nodes
- Experience with C++, Rust or Go
- Has designed, implemented and worked with both hot and cold key storage systems.
Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP and debugging tools.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com