We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients – a fast-growing start-up – and getting part of an international environment of 34 nationalities.
- Work with infrastructure teams to ensure that all of our nodes are instrumented properly and delivering detailed log and telemetry data
- Help to develop and maintain their production systems.
- Maintain the availability and security of applications.
- Take ownership of the cloud networks.
- Developing measurable metrics to show growth in capabilities.
- Experience with Matrix servers
- Experience operating blockchain nodes
- Experience with C++/Rust/Go or other system languages
- Linux, Monitoring, Logging, and relational DB technologies
- Creating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, ACS, GKE).
- Experience engineering and operating 24/7 public-facing infrastructure.
- Solid foundation in Cryptography
- Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas
- Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs
- Analysis and synthesis abilities
- Attention to details, persistence, “test to break” attitude
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com