We are searching for an Embedded Software Engineer for a rapidly growing technology company who are revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical industry in the center of Nantes.
- Design, implement and deploy embedded software
- Realize a modern software-driven approach to battery management allowing them to bring on far away hospitals that have been waiting for their products
- You prioritize to focus on what is critical to delivering value to hospitals and patients
- Work closely with your team, Product Owner and Solution Managers to design, implement, and roll-out new firmware
- Interface with hardware design and development to steer our next generation devices
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and help educate the team
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- 5+ years of experience on driver development
- 5+ years of experience on C programming
- 5+ years of experience on MCU programming
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in embedded/firmware software development, preferably working with hardware/IoT devices.
- Knowledge within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Bio or Life Science industries
- Strong experience with embedded analytics with a focus on user experience
- Hands-on experience with Windows IoT, Embedded Linux and Microcontrollers
- Solid skills with C++ and WPF (.Net)
- Experience in MISRA C would an advantage
- You’re great at writing embedded C in an RTOS
- Having knowledge AutoSar, Arm cortex
- Fluent in English, intermediate in French
Nice to have:
- Although a University degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or any related technical field isn’t a requirement it certainly is an advantage.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com