We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join one of our clients in Malaga, Spain – a brand community platform that aims to launch and scale exclusive brands in a global market. Counting with more than 100K active members, they are different due to their international, creative, and personalized growth for business solutions.
You will be responsible for transforming complex tasks into accessible and easy-to-use designs. You will be working closely with the team, from crafting user flows, and wireframes to configuring the server software. Additionally, your day to day activities will include:
- Anticipating what users need and ensuring an excellent user experience.
- Develop CMS-enabled website and database.
- Establish benchmarks for newly released features and point out areas of improvement.
- Staying up to date with the latest web design trends and proposing creative ideas to the team.
- Participating in review meetings and creative brainstorming sessions.
- 1-2 years of experience in Frontend Development with WordPress.
- Great UI/UX skills.
- Good coding principles with quick problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ready to face new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with NPM and Node.js
- Experience with cross-browser development
- Familiarity with Vue/React
- Experience in large-scale software development including agile methodologies.
- Join an international team and have autonomy of your work
- Career development plan
- Attractive salary according to experience
- Nice offices with excellent views
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com