We are searching for a talented Frontend developer with experience in React and willingness to learn Elm lang for one of the fastest growing and most promising startups in Europe in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain to join their offices in Barcelona. You will be working to assist on the front end architecture, planning and development of delivery management software.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated individual, self-starter with good communication and team collaboration skills.
– 2 years of previous front end development experience
– Strong knowledge in developing frontend with Elm
– In-depth knowledge of DOM optimisation and profiling techniques
– Experience with HTML and CSS
– Experience with Unit and Function testing
– Source control and build tools
– Nice to have: Ruby on Rails knowledge.
You will deal with the frontend part of the application, helping us to build an attractive usable dashboard for our administrators and clients.
Don’t be afraid to learn new stuff.
Always think about best practice coding, testing with a good user experience.
– Attractive salary package according to experience and other perks.
– Excellent opportunities for career development in the company, one of the biggest and most promising European delivery startups.
– Learning opportunities within the company
– Fast-paced and dynamic environment
– Offices in the vibrant city of Barcelona.
Does it sound like you and would you like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “FRONTEND DEVELOPER (REACT, ELM) – BARCELONA” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
and Let´s Build The Future Together!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com