Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
You will be part of agile team that works alongside a CTO. Your team will be responsible for developing new microservices that integrate seamlessly with their system as well as for the quality of the developed code and for putting that code into production while keeping it healthy. You will have an exciting time there working with the newest technologies and you will have a lot of fun working with good and smart people.
- Solid experience in API integration of Travel suppliers or a solid experience in frontend development of SaaS solutions.
- Experienced in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in React
- Experienced in developing distributed systems and RESTful web/cloud services.
- Experienced in MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, SQL .
- Experienced in Git version control.
- Experienced in Mocha tests.
- Reliable, hard-working, high integrity, positive/can-do attitude, creative problem-solving approach
- Experienced in Continous integration (Jenkins … etc)
- Experienced in Android/IOS Development
- Experienced in React Native
- Permanent contract
- Office in Barcelona city
- 30 natural days of holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Attractive salary according to previous experience + other startup perks and bonuses.
- Working with the latest technologies such as Deep and Machine Learning.
Does it sound like you and would you like to get more details? We would be happy to have a chat with you.
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Back-end Developer (NodeJS)” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
and Let´s Build The Future Together!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com