IT Headhunting & Recruitment
We are looking for a HR Business Research & Analyst Trainee to join us at Fut-Ure team in our Barcelona Office.
You will be working closely with a team of professionals in Recruitment, from whom you will learn new techniques and new organization setups in a growing, young, and tech startup.
What we expect?
Practice your research and analysis abilities to perform a key activity in recruitment, which is the active candidate sourcing and talent hunting. You will be responsible for finding the appropriate candidates for each position using the provided tools and programs, screening potential candidates’ CVs, and taking decisions on whether it is clever to contact them or move on. You will be in an online communication with IT professionals from all around the world, developing your writing and comprehension skills. Additionally, you will be learning everything about the IT sector, as your duties will consist on understanding what emerging companies are doing and what kind of people they need in their teams.
This is a crucial role for any recruitment process, as it is the first step to a successful placement. We expect you to be agile and efficient in writing. You have to be detail oriented, motivated and very focused.
What will be your responsibilities?
– Research and finding profiles within our Candidates’ pool or build new network according to the profile requested.
– Analyzing if a candidate is suitable for a position and making the decision on contacting them or not.
– Establish connections with new people from all around the world; developing your writing skills in Spanish, English, and any other European language you master!
– Answer candidates’ questions or comments; being polite and informed.
– Develop your administration and organizational skills; you will set up calls for the Interviewer Recruiter – this will be your team partner.
– Working with the Interviewer to build top strategies and managing each recruitment project as efficient as possible.
What are the required skills?
– Passion for writing and excellent written communication skills.
– Highly charismatic and agile with typing. You have a professional writing style.
– Self-motivator and focused. You never miss a detail.
– Passion for research and understanding people through a critical analysis.
– Sales and business oriented: knowing how to handle rejection and setbacks.
– You feel comfortable with online and digital communication methods: messages, chat, emails.
What do we offer?
– Join a young and multicultural startup in Barcelona.
– Develop your professional skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Gain professional experience in an international and technological sector, with a lot of opportunities to grow.
– 6 months internship with possibility of extension and employment after it finishes.
– Attractive remuneration and bonuses on performance.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Talent Acquisition Trainee” at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org