We are looking for an iOS Developer to join one of our clients – an international e-commerce company with offices in Barcelona.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related.
- You are an expert in iOS. Expertise in Objective C and some knowledge in Swift.
- Wide knowledge and experience with published App Store apps.
- You are happy to work with both the iOS client and the back-end Java stack.
- Clear, clean, and strong programming and design skills. You are detail-oriented.
- Deep understanding of TDD.
- Knowledge and experience on Agile software development.
- Past experience in working for a continuous delivery environment.
- You are a master at git.
- Good level of English (spoken and written).
- Be part of an international, creative, friendly, and growing team where you get the chance to learn new technologies and tools.
- Attend conferences and events of the local developer community.
- In-house and external training programs.
- Life and private health insurance.
- Flexible schedule with short Fridays, as well as reduced hours in August.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Free snacks, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and monthly events with drinks.
- Table football.
- Spanish and English language lessons.
- Office located in a very central area of Barcelona.
- Permanent contract, attractive salaries according to previous experience.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “iOS Developer – BARCELONA” at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com