Currently we are looking for JAVA Developer to join an e-commerce startup in Barcelona to lead web development projects.
Tasks & Activities:
– Work on challenging projects, to build new microservices and evolve them using the best standards and technologies.
– Estimate development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and limitations in the process.
– Perform regular code reviews and sharing best practices.
– Design and implement the features using TDD, clean coding for cloud ready applications.
– Active participation in an agile organisation. Participate & contribute to the company´s Java dev community
Training: University Degree / Higher Education Training Cycle
*Deep knowledge of Java
*Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
*Experience developing RESTful Web Services
*Building tools like Maven
*Version control tools, especially Git
*NoSQL: Cassandra, Redis
*Event Driven (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
*Search Engine ElasticSearch
*Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Hystrix
*Design patterns and clean code
*Testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional and performance
*Proven past experience as Java Developer in relevant projects
*Strong verbal and written English language skills
*Proactive and dynamic person, motivated to grow within technology team
*Person who bring new ideas and proposals to our team
*Motivated on using up-to-date technologies
– Permanent contract
– Offices in modern area of Barcelona
– Startup environment
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “JAVA DEVELOPER – E-COMMERCE – BARCELONA” at email@example.com.
and Let´s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org