We are looking for a Junior Backend Developer (Go) to join one of our clients – an international logistics start-up based in Barcelona, Spain.
You will be working on the backend for the company’s app; managing to deliver the best quality when designing, coding, testing, and operating new features using the latest technology. You will join a team and mentor it, in order to add value in each step of the project.
- +6 months of experience with backend development in Go (plus knowledge in at least another backend language – Ruby, Elm, or Elixir).
- Experience in distributed and concurrent systems – understanding of tradeoffs with synchronous/asynchronous and stateful/stateless architectures.
- Previous experience in designing and building of sound architectural systems.
- Experience and knowledge with Kubernetes or CI, and Redis and PostgreSQL.
- Clean and clear coding with test-drive approach.
- Leadership skills: you have experience leading teams.
- Good English level in technical vocabulary.
- Be part of a growing startup in sunny Barcelona.
- Immediate start and permanent contract (trial period of 3 months).
- 23 days of annual leave.
- Attractive salary based on experience.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org