We are looking for a Lead and Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP/Laravel) to join one of our clients in Barcelona – an agency dedicated to Software Development with headquarters in London.
- Experience with Systems Architecture (knowledge of MySQL or MariaDB).
- Deep understanding of AWS components integrations (S3, SQS, SES).
- Previous experience with build and package management tools (npm, yarn, composer, webpack, ElasticSearch).
- Knowledge of application security requirements (CSRF, Content Security Policies, XSS Protection, SQL Injection Protection).
- Ability to work within Agile and TDD environments (CI/CD would be a plus).
- Experience using docker.
- Motivated to work on new projects, working with legacy Zend Framework based applications.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Experience in defining system architecture in previous projects.
- Advanced English level (read and spoken).
- Be part of a positive minded, forward-thinking company with a team of 30+ people.
- Opportunity of learning new technologies and expanding to new markets.
- Office in the heart of Barcelona with sea views, snacks, and soft drinks (also beer!);
- Regular lunches/dinners with a sociable group of co-workers,
- Business trips to London offices.
- Work in a busy, yet relaxed, environment and expand your experience in web and mobile applications.
- Very attractive salary (according to previous experience and skills).
- Opportunity to choose to be hired as a full time position or a long-term freelancer.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com