We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join one of our clients – an innovative and technological company working in the Aerospace Industry with offices in Taufkirchen, Germany, working with Augmented Reality, Data, and Monitoring Sensor Systems.
You will be responsible for the design and development of production-ready software solutions; as well as working on the conception of image processing algorithms and image quality optimization related tasks. You will be performing software development best practices (code reviews, test methodology, documentation); working in collaboration with other specialists to prototype new algorithms, technologies, and form factors. Lastly, you will be providing technical leadership and managing innovation for software development; as you will have a direct relation with customer engineering organizations to define requirements for future platforms and systems, and help clients with the after-sales support.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, System Integration, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Skilled in native development using C++
- Experience in Computer Vision, Camera, Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing, MATLAB, Open CL and Open CV, Embedded Systems, and hardware design (basics)
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- You are very good at technical problem solving and debugging
- Experience in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Pipeline)
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing practices
- Leadership skills: good communication, prioritization of tasks, ability to work in teams, anticipate and solve issues, manage multiple projects and schedules
- You are a self-motivated, goal oriented, innovative, and creative professional
- Good English skills
- Experience in Industrial robot controllers and/or serial communication device (Profinet, Profibus…)
- Experience in web server configuration
- Join a creative and international team with dynamic and open-minded colleagues
- Assume high responsibility on challenging projects
- Be inserted into the aerospace world: including customers from other industries
- Opportunity to develop and contribute with new ideas
- Flexible schedules and remote working is accepted
- Access to gym, snacks, coffee and nice working environment, team building activities and events
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org