Currently, we are seeking a Mean Stack Developer to join one of our clients – an international and large dynamic multicultural company.
You will contribute to the development of the website, dashboard, backend, server infrastructure and the API’s for multiple platforms in an agile and test-driven environment. You will design, implement, administer and monitor pragmatic and scalable server infrastructure with cloud platforms and identify opportunities for application improvements based on our current setup & beyond. You will have full ownership of parts of the development process and work closely on the implementation of new features together with the team.
- 2+ years of experience with REST APIs and Docker. Experience with either Kubernetes or Swarm
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server and/or MongoDB
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and design patterns for SaaS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have several years of relevant experience in software development
- You have worked and shipped products utilizing the mean stack
- You have some practical knowledge in designing, managing and scaling server deployments and general supporting infrastructure (monitoring)
- You can show us some pieces of your work (private or professional) that you’re proud of
Nice to have:
- Experience or willingness to work on small projects in PHP, Python, Java, EmberJS & many more, is a plus
- Understanding of microservices architecture and hands-on experience with GraphQL, Swagger and Kafka
- Experience with 3rd party UI Control tools
Perks and Benefits:
If you like the idea to work as part of a motivated and dedicated team where your opinion is valued and you can take ownership, really have an impact and further develop your skills, you can start right away. You can expect to see your ideas put to work immediately and collect praise from other delighted developers as they use the product you’ve built. You will receive a competitive salary, flexible working hours.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org