Engineering, Industrial Machinery
Currently, we are looking for Procurement Engineer specialized in Sheet Metal to work in one of the multinational companies in Barcelona area (Sant Cugat).
You will be responsible of communication and negotiation with suppliers and R&D engineers with the aim to optimize resources, technical assessment and cost reduction.
- Experience in processes of industrialization with veneer (stamping, pressing, laser, bending, etc.), precision turned parts (machining, lathe, milling, etc.) surface finishes (painted, nickel plating, chrome plating, heat treatments, etc.) and soft tools.
- Sourcing strategy for the related parts/technologies to meet the entire Product Life Cycle needs.
- Build market technology and cost intelligence at part/subsystem/function level, identifying the possible suppliers.
- Influencing early design decisions to get the most efficient supply chain for new products
- Select and manage the assigned suppliers
- Integrating the needs of all the New Program Developments and entities (R&D, Operations, Procurement, Distribution …) and driving their results.
- Negotiating with suppliers the best cost including Cost Reduction profile, together with the rest of business deliverables (including terms & conditions, contracts and Intellectual Property handling).
- Growing a strong partner relationship by building personal empathy and thru proactive and fair interactions.
- Periodical business reviews to suppliers, including performance evaluation and development plan.
- Ensure the technical deliverables are met, including parts/subassemblies specs clarification, manufacturing processes, tooling, Quality Control Plan, assurance of supply, prototypes for builds, metrology.
- Project Manager for assigned Procurement processes or projects, leading their implementation within the organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience in Mechanical manufacturing processes
- Fluent in English
- Availability to travel
- Strong negotiation skills
Deep technical knowledge in Sheet Metal will be required
The candidate selected will be part of a high-performance environment in a multinational company dedicated to industrial machinery.
- High specialized multinational company
- High performance environment
- Career Plan according to your personal and professional goals
- Ambitious training plan
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject Procurement Engineer (Sheet Metal) – Sant Cugat Barcelona” at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org