We are looking for a SAP Consultant to join one of our clients – an innovative, creative, and technological Consultancy Firm with new offices in Barcelona, operating with clients globally.
As you join a dynamic, international, and passionate team in a healthy work environment, your responsibilities as a SAP Consultantwill be to work closely with your team and clients to understand and map the specific requirements for project’s solutions; where you will participate in the entire project lifecycle. Moreover, to develop high quality code and the associated documentation, being a key participant during the DevOps phase. Additionally, you will keep updated with the SAP roadmap and be part of design-driven development programs.
- 6-8 years of experience with SAP Technology (SAP technological foundation, app development, infrastructure, and architecture.
- Experience with ABAP and ABAP Objects.
- Experience with SAP Fiori, SAPUI5, and SAP Gateway.
- You know the classical SAP development but you are keen to use new technologies (SAP Cloud Platform, HANA development, HANA SDI, XS/XSA development).
- You enjoy working with new technologies and are a quick learner.
- Great English skills – written and oral.
- Availability to travel to offices in Copenhagen (aprox.10-30 days per year).
- Training opportunities – attend conferences, participate in hackathons, and language lessons.
- Food and drinks in the office, restaurant ticket for lunch.
- Team building and after-work activities hosted by company.
- Health insurance.
- Public transportation card.
- Great office location, perks, and amenities.
- 24 days of vacation per year.
- Flexible schedules and possibility for some remote days.
- Attractive salary according to experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com