We are looking for a Scrum Master to join one of our clients – a FinTech company in the heart of Hamburg.
- Implementation of the Scrum method: sprint planning, organization and
- Facilitation of the ceremonies, organization of the daily meeting.
- Internal communication within the team, transmitting information to the people
- Proactive analysis of obstacles, blocking elements, external disturbances, and anything else that can distract the team from their goals and slow them down.
- Identification of solutions to problems
- Improving the working conditions of development teams by promoting the
- Creativity and autonomy
- Collaborate with other Scrum masters within the Digital Factory to share agile best practices.
- Manage change to have a culturally and practically agile team
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master
- Mastery of Agile framework (Scrum, KANBAN, agility to scale…)
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience as a Scrum Master in banking desirable
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org