FinTech International company
We are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join one of our clients – a growing FinTech company with offices in Barcelona, Spain.
Utilizing IT tools, you will be taking care of the procedures and plans of action for incident response. You will also be investigating all infrastructures (cloud and on-premise), operations (public-facing or internal systems) and networks; targeting any incident that may occur. Working with CISO, you will be able to help develop security standards, provide technical support, research about IT security trends, conduct security assessments, and participate in the DevOps team security ensuring processes.
- Available to work a shift schedule (giving support at nights, holidays, and weekends).
- 5+ years of experience with IT.
- Knowledge and experience with SOC/NOC.
- Experience working in process management (ITIL).
- Knowledge in securing cloud based web apps (Ubuntu or CentOS).
- You have experience managing IT incidents, threat detection and prevention. You are able to identify risks in digital assets.
- Knowledge of information security pillars (business continuity, risk management, asset management, compliance, infrastructure…)
- Understanding of Penetration testing of cloud based infrastructure, web applications, red teaming, social engineering.
- Be part of a fast-growing business’ expert team.
- Have the opportunity to have ownership of the work you do and develop your skills.
- Modern offices in Barcelona
- Attractive base salary + benefits (ticket restaurants, health insurance).
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Security Operations Analyst – BARCELONA” at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com