We are looking for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join one of our clients – an innovative storage solution company with offices in Rome, Italy.
As the Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing the in-house affiliate network and ad network accounts for several markets. You will be identifying, recruitming, and implementing new partnerships; engaging with them and understanding their unique needs. Additionally, negotiating and managing the contracts and commission strategy structures.
You will analyze the affiliates’ campaigns, monitoring KPIs, and increasing ROI while staying up to date with the Affiliate Industry trends. You will be working in multidisciplinary teams to ensure the delivery of projects with quality and on time. You will also be in charge of tracking the effectiveness of results, preparing reports and presentations for Management Directors; being able to propose new marketing ideas and strategies to the rest of the team. Finally, you will also communicate new product and/or feature launches to partners, and manage industry events to generate market interest and have impactful results.
- 5+ years of experience in affiliate marketing, sales, business development, or related.
- 2+ years of experience in the travel sector.
- Demonstrable experience in initiating and managing an internal affiliate channel/program (measurable results).
- Ability to develop and grow relationships.
- Knowledge in performance-based marketing, affiliate tracking methods, tagging, and sale attribution.
- You are sales driven and result oriented. You can manage different projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills through multiple channels (phone, face-to-face, message, email, presentations, etc).
- Strong negotiation, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Good at team and individual work. You are self-motivated and follow work ethic.
- Understanding of numerical results and trends for the development of action plans.
- Knowledge of technical ecommerce language.
- You are open-minded and willing to embrace new ideas and concepts.
- Be part of a multicultural company and cross-functional team.
- Big opportunity for career development and professional growth.
- Attractive salary according to previous experience
- Other benefits ( ).
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org