We are looking for Senior Back-end Engineer (Ruby on Rails) to join one of our clients – a disruptive startup in the field of e-learning in Madrid which focuses on reinventing childhood education.
– 4+ years of experience with small screen formats such as tablet and mobile.
– You are great at finding elegant and simple solutions to complex problems
– Previous experience in a fast-paced and small technology company.
– Ruby on Rails (very good knowledge and clean coding)
– Solid skills in object-oriented programming, databases, development, testing methodologies
– You are experienced working with databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Redis.
– Good knowledge of GIT version control.
– You have experience developing APIs and integrating 3rd party API services
– You are motivated to learn and grow
– You are self-sufficient with strong decision-making skills.
– Possibility to participate in different challenging technological projects, opportunity to learn and grow
– International team: a Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
– Attractive salary according to previous experience (€45K – €55K).
– Other company perks such as stock options, free books, language lessons, happy hours, family leave, unlimited snacks and drinks, etc..
– Visa sponsorship for non-EU citizens.
– Working in sunny Spain and enjoying 300 days of sunshine.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com