We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer (Go) to join one of our clients – an international logistics start-up based in Barcelona, Spain.
You will be working on the backend for the company’s app; managing to deliver the best quality when adding and upgrading features. You will work with CTO and clients, delivering value as you continue to learn new technologies and the latest development practices.
- 1+ years of experience in backend development with Go.
- Clean and clear code based on best practices.
- You are a team player: you are good at working in teams, communicating, and self-motivating.
- Knowledge in Ruby, Elm, or Elixir; as well as Redis and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with external APIs.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- Be part of a growing startup in sunny Barcelona.
- Immediate start and permanent contract (trial period of 3 months).
- 23 days of annual leave.
- Attractive salary based on experience.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org