We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer (Java) to join one of our clients – a multinational company with offices in Zaragoza, Spain.
You are a motivated Engineer keen for continuing learning new tech in digital IT. You will lead the Java Microservices Backend architectures and over some time, you will have line management responsibilities with a focus on delivery.
Requirements (must have):
- University degree in IT or related.
- 4+ years of experience in IT Software Engineering.
- Experience with Backend development with Java (Java 8,Spring Boot 2.X)
- Knowledge in hands-on on cross-cutting around microservices (design, development, and deployment).
- Experience in Relational Database Management systems.
- Experience with synchronous and asynchronous microservices.
- Design and implementation of REST APIs.
- You have hands-on experience in software engineering and development.
- Clean, clear code.
- You have worked with agile/scrum methods.
- Some experience in software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation (code).
- Experience as team lead of SW engineers. You have leadership skills.
- Fluent in English (good communication skills).
Requirements (nice to have):
- Experience in Spring Cloud.
- You have worked with message-driven and streaming architectures, and reactive programming frameworks (javaRx, RabbitMQ, spark…)
- Knowledge in Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud.
- Join a large team of a multinational company in digital transformation.
- Flexible schedule.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Have discount on company’s products, attend company events and sports.
- Opportunity to make business trips.
- Attractive salary based on experience.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org