We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join one of our clients – a modern project in Barcelona city centre in the field of IoT (Internet of Things).
You will be working with the design team, contributing in the decision processes for development and introduction of new features. You will also have access to the new, most updated technologies while growing your experience in an active and fast-changing environment.
- Previous experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban).
- Experience with GitHub/Bitbucket (Fork & Pull), React and Redux (including Redux-Saga).
- Customer oriented mindset and great analytical skills.
- Expert in writing neat, legible coding and perform integration and UI tests.
- You are an expert when it comes to work autonomously. You are responsible and proactive.
- Solid understanding of REST APIs, OOP, FP paradigms, Babel, and Webpack.
- Skills with UX/UI.
- Knowledge in HTML5/CSS3, Docker, AWS, MongoDB/Couchbase/Elasticsearch, and Python/Java/PHP.
- You know how to operate with Cross-Browsers.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary, international, and dynamic environment in a growing sector.
- Opportunity to develop your career and obtaining more responsibilities within the company.
- Possibility to work from home once a month.
- Attractive salary according to previous experience, plus bonuses based on goals.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org