- 3+ years of experience in programming.
- Expert in writing neat and legible coding.
- Knowledge in Scrum and Kanban.
- You are self-motivated and always strive for more and better.
- We need an autonomous person who can also work well under pressure.
- Be ready to work in a changing environment and be passionate about the developing world.
- Deep understanding of engineering processes and result oriented for finding optimal and efficient solutions.
- We highly value experience in DevOps, TDD, Klingon, other programming languages…
- Be part of a growing and innovative team.
- Attractive salary according to previous experience.
- We are offering a permanent contract (with possibility for telecommuting one day per week).
- Flexibility in schedule, as long as we meet results; as well as in choosing your holiday days.
- Office at Google Campus.
- Innovation trainings once a month (you can bring your own projects, too).
- Awards and yearly contests; other rewards and perks, as well.
- Availability to sponsor Visa if necessary.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com