We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join one of our clients in Barcelona – a leading company in the Hospitality sector focused on guest review management.
You will be working with a skilled team of professionals to design reliable, scalable and maintainable systems to serve more than 50K hotels around the world. You will improve the system’s performance, work on the software, hardware and human mistakes, and select the appropriate tools for the data and coding. You will solve software issues, work on proofs of concept, and advocate them to be used by other developers.
Tech stack: Java, Node.js and some Python, SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, some Apache and Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, and React for UI.
- 4-6 years of experience in Software Development.
- Good experience in coding (preferably in one of the mentioned technologies).
- Experience in processing large data sets.
- Good English skills + Spanish is a plus.
- Valid EU work permit.
- Join an international team in the center of Barcelona.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Attend conferences, community events, get subscriptions and books.
- Gym discount (located in the same office building).
- Personal work equipment (Mac laptops + ½ monitors).
- Healthy work environment (free fruits, adjustable standing desks).
- Attractive salary according to experience.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Senior Software Developer – BARCELONA” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
and Let´s Build The Future Together!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com