We are looking for Senior UX Designer to join one of our clients – a startup in the field of e-learning in Madrid.
As a Senior UX Designer, your main task will be to improve the overall functionality of the product and ensure a great user experience for the client’s customers.
– 4+ years of experience with small screen formats such as tablet and mobile.
– You are great at making things delightful to use and easy to understand.
– Previous experience in a fast-paced and small technology company.
– You have a good command of Invision and Moqups, other tools are a plus.
– You are motivated to learn and grow
– You are self-sufficient with strong decision-making skills.
– Possibility to participate in different challenging technological projects, opportunity to learn and grow
– International team: a Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
– Attractive salary according to previous experience (€45K – €65K).
– Other company perks such as stock options, free books, language lessons, happy hours, family leave, unlimited snacks and drinks, etc..
– Visa sponsorship for non-EU citizens.
– Working in sunny Spain and enjoying 300 days of sunshine.
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Senior UX Designer (E-Learning) – MADRID” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com