We are looking for a Software Engineer to join one of our clients – an innovative and technological company working in the Aerospace Industry with offices in Taufkirchen, Germany, working with Augmented Reality, Data, and Monitoring Sensor Systems.
You will develop, implement, document and test software in Linux environment; as well as work on the development of image and signal processing systems. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of software architecture for sensor control, drivers, and interprocessor communication monitors. You will deliver RTOS solutions for safety critical embedded software in Robotics environment, as well as working with Embedded Systems Engineers to define the hardware systems’ requirements.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with modern C++ (C++11/14) and Qt framework
- Experience in Design Pattern and Clean Code
- Experience with software development for embedded services; debugging tools and methods for embedded target
- Experience with end-to-end product development
- You are a good communicator, creative, and a team player
- Good English skills
- Experience in Robotics (e.g. KUKA)
- Experience in REST API
- Join a creative and international team with dynamic and open-minded colleagues
- Assume high responsibility on challenging projects
- Be inserted into the aerospace world: including customers from other industries
- Opportunity to develop and contribute with new ideas
- Flexible schedules and remote working is accepted
- Access to gym, snacks, coffee and nice working environment, team building activities and events
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com