We are looking for a Software Engineer (iOS) to join one of our clients – a top and global betting online platform based in Gibraltar.
You will be a key player in the development team; supporting customers, stakeholders and team members while working on the technical planning, implementation and testing of a suite of native iOS applications. You will be collaborating with your colleagues, using agile and scrum methodologies, to execute product development tasks, integrations, regression stages, data tests, manual and automated tests, identifying blockers, and solving issues.
- Experience with testing frameworks (XCTest, Selenium, Appium, or Calabash)
- Experience with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Excellent writing and maintenance of automated tests for native mobile apps
- Deep understanding of automated tests’ integration in a CI CD pipeline
- Knowledge in Software Testing Fundamentals
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in the product
- Good communication skills
- You are a passionate, self-motivated, creative professional; you are keen to learn and do things right.
- Join a worldwide leader gambling company’s skilled team
- Great offices in Gibraltar
- Attractive salary according to experience
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org