We are looking for an Site Reliability Engineer to join one of our clients – a multinational e-commerce company with offices in Barcelona.
You will be providing solutions to complex problems regarding algorithms, coding, and large system’s design. You will also build automation solutions to solve and prevent any issues. You will create and influence new designs, architectures, methods, and standards for large-scale distributed systems; as well as working in the cloud environment, learning and applying automation services. Finally, you will engage demand forecasting and service capacity planning, to make sure the performance of the software and systems are in tune.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related.
- Knowledge in algorithms, data structures, software design, and complexity analysis.
- Expertise in design, analysis, and problem-solving regarding large-scale distributed systems.
- Deep understanding of running web services, Unix systems internals, and networking.
- Previous experience with Java, Python, Scala, and NodeJS; as well as Unix and /or Linux.
- You have worked in cloud environments.
- Knowledge in container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes, Docker) and architecture microservices.
- You have problem-solving skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Expertise in taking in system libraries, client-server protocols, and file systems.
- Knowledge of network theory (Protocols: TCP/IP, ICMP, UDP, IP packets, MAC addresses, OSI layers, DNS, load balancing).
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken).
- Be part of an international, creative, friendly, and growing team where you get the chance to learn new technologies and tools.
- Attend conferences and events of the local developer community.
- In-house and external training programs.
- Life insurance and private health insurance.
- Flexible schedule with short Fridays, as well as reduced hours in August.
- Restaurant tickets
- Free snacks, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and monthly events with drinks.
- Table football.
- Spanish and English language lessons.
- Office located in a very central area of Barcelona.
- Attractive salaries according to previous experience.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Site Reliability Engineer- BARCELONA” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com