We are looking for a System Analyst to join one of our clients – a fast-growing Marketing agency with headquarters in Cologne.
As System Analyst, you are involved in eliciting requirements for product development and designing solutions that enhance and expand products, in line with customer, market and business needs. This role requires that you work with a commercial and customer focus, and continually improve product and market knowledge to enable the Start-Up to meet customer and market requirements. According to this, you support the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if they arise and the configuration solution during a project’s lifecycle (development, testing, postproduction). You create, execute and maintain accurate and detailed test plans, when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent 1-2 years of experience at writing software code in at least one programming language.
- Unix user knowledge.
- Scrum and DevOps knowledge.
- Analytical Skills/Log Browsing.
- The ability to translate complex business requirements to technical solutions is critical to this role.
- Knowledge of Structured Analysis and Design methods, e.g. Object-Oriented analysis and design.
- Experience in modelling complex data using OO Analysis and Design (OOAD) & notation (UML).
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL and experience of database platforms such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, etc. an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud computing, AWS, will be a plus.
Perks and Benefits:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
- Work in multinational environment, with great team of professionals
- Opportunities to travel and work in other locations
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
and Let’s Build The Future Together
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org