We are looking for a System Integration Engineer to join one of our clients – an innovative and technological company working in the Aerospace Industry with offices in Taufkirchen, Germany, working with Augmented Reality, Data, and Monitoring Sensor Systems.
You will be responsible for the integration and test of sensor systems (hardware and software) in Linux environment; as well as for the server maintenance and security. You will be creating technical instructions and engineering plans, as well as recommending integration solutions. Additionally, you will work on on-site integration of sensor systems in production, providing technical assistance for customers. You will configure communication interfaces and lastly, take action in software deployment at customer sites.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in System Integration
- Deep knowledge in Linux System Administration
- Experience with low level communication protocols and Bus communication
- Experience with server configuration
- Experience with C/C++ and robot controllers (e.g. KUKA)
- You are an independent, result and innovation-driven professional
- Organizational skills: you are able to work in a structured and systematic way for new and existing projects
- You are a good communicator, creative, and a team player
- Good English skills
- Join a creative and international team with dynamic and open-minded colleagues
- Assume high responsibility on challenging projects
- Be inserted into the aerospace world: including customers from other industries
- Opportunity to develop and contribute with new ideas
- Flexible schedules and remote working is accepted
- Access to gym, snacks, coffee and nice working environment, team building activities and events
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com