We are looking for a talented iOS Engineer Objective-C to join a successful technological company in Barcelona/Spain in the field of internet.
– Work in the Tech team, hand in hand with the Product team and UX team
– Design (architecture) + Implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem
– Responsible for the iOS version of the app, for both iPhone and iPad devices
– Be responsible for the releases of the app versions of the App Store
– +4 years of proven experience in iOS/Objective-C development.
– Previous experience in “agile” teamwork under Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban
– Experience with GitHub – Fork & Pull request collaboration models
– Experience with databases like Realm, Couchbase or Coredata.
– Experience with REST APIs
– Deep knowledge of programming patterns object oriented (are you SOLID?)
– Unit testing with OCMock or XCTest
– UI Testing
Desirable experience with:
– Cocoapods and Carthage
– Third party libraries like AFNetworking, Facebook, Rx (are you Reactive?)
Does it sound like you and you would like to get more details?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Tech Lead iOS – Barcelona” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
and Let´s Build The Future Together!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com