We are looking for a Tech Lead Software Architect to join one of our clients – a digital transformation and strategy company with a team and office in Barcelona.
As a Tech Lead Software Architect, you will be designing different Java applications and Web solutions while leading a software development team. You will provide support throughout all the development phases – from defining the project to the deployment of the product.
You will be working with agile methodologies with a team of highly skilled engineers, having the opportunity of expanding your set of technical skills as you impart your knowledge to the team.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- Experience in Java and Angular Libraries, and frameworks Spring, PostgresQL and Hibernate.
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools (Jenkins)
- You know how to use automated testing tools that would like to propose (Mockito, JUnit)
- Knowledge of Collaboration and Communication tools (Slack, Jira, Confluence)
- You are have good interaction with Partners, Consultants, Clients, and Team Members.
- Deep understanding of the fintech industry.
- You are a proactive person, good approach with clients and anticipating issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Availability to travel to the UK offices.
- You are a team player with leadership skills, and self-motivated.
Perks and benefits
- Join an innovative startup with a highly experienced engineering team.
- Flexible and friendly work environment.
- Possibility of working some days from home.
- Offices located in top cities: Barcelona and London.
- Health insurance and other bonuses.
- Attractive salary according to experience.
Sounds like you and want to get more information?
APPLY NOW by filling in the form below or by sending us your CV directly with a subject “Tech Lead Software Engineer – BARCELONA” at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com