Digital Health, Healthcare
We are looking for a talented Technical Sales Representative / Business Developer for one of our customers in one the most dynamic cities in Europe – BERLIN, GERMANY.
The role is for a startup in Digital Health sector which builds compliant and secure health apps.
They already have offices in Italy and Germany as well as a network of business developers and other collaborators who are working on developing business.
– Your are passionate for business, computer science and healthcare.
– You are able to discover relevant stakeholders in the industry and opportunities.
– Your are able to evaluate business strategies and performances.
– You are great at using social marketing tools (for example, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram).
– You are able to understand how the customer´s service works and how it helps others.
– You are motivated to learn about laws, security, privacy.
– You are willing to actively participate in strategic decisions of the company.
– As a person, you are independent, determined and persistent, you love challenging situations and solve problems.
– You have a Native or excellent level in English (both speaking and writing).
Other skills (Nice-to-have):
– You have a knowledge and experience working with Central European and/or Nordic customers in IT and/or Health sector.
– You have a good level of German (however, it is not obligatory).
– You speak any other languages are a big plus.
– Your are willing to write marketing articles related to the digital health trends as well as the company progress.
– It is OK for you to have short business trips to visit your colleagues in Italy and visit customers.
– Permanent contract.
– Attractive salary according to your skills, previous experience and needs (up to 55.000 – 60.000 EUR gross per year).
– Office in Berlin, remote work can be discussed.
– Flexible working schedule
– Relaxing environment for the stressful job: No dress-code (unless you have customer visits), no break rules (you can have as many coffees you want as long as the job is done).
– Fullfillment, Responsibility, Cutting edge work: in the job: you will try to innovate in a growing and new market, you will see the results of your work everyday.
– Personal growth: your input is as valuable as anyone else’s in the company.
Does it sound like you and would you like to know more details? Do not hesitate to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept candidates from the whole Europe!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com