We are looking for a Web + UX/UI Designer to join one of our clients in Malaga, Spain – a brand community platform that aims to launch and scale exclusive brands in a global market. Counting with more than 100K active members, they are different due to their international, creative, and personalized growth for business solutions.
You will be working with the IT Team, where you will design landing pages and user interfaces. Your responsibilities will include staying updated on the latest web design trends, looking for creative and innovative ideas, and inspiration. You will also be attending status and review meetings, and brainstorming discussions.
- Strong knowledge of graphic design concepts (visual hierarchy, typography, layout, and color decision) as well as design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar).
- Ability to make beautiful and elegant web designs, providing insightful assets to the front-end and development team.
- High English level and great communication skills.
- Strong work ethics and a proactive attitude, ready to take on new challenges, working on tight deadlines.
- Ready to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-moving environment, and ready to solve problems daily.
- Experience with responsive/mobile-oriented page designs and user interfaces.
- Knowledge of UX, photography, video-making concepts, and mockup tools.
- Impressive logos and concepts portfolio.
- Experience with commercial images and packaging of products.
- A wide understanding of marketing concepts focused on lead generation.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS in order to generate assets for the front-end and development team.
- Experience in working with large-scale development that includes agile methodologies.
- Join an international team and have autonomy of your work
- Career development plan
- Attractive salary according to experience
- Nice offices with excellent ocean views
Sounds like you or would like to get more information?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com